- Thursday, 26 May 2011
- Hits: 434
Solvit Security Solutions Management has years of experience in security co-ordination and escorting of assets and valuable commodities . Our security escort services includes transit goods, Bulk Cash, jewellery,foodstuff etc.
Solvit Security Solutions employs former Law Enforcement personnel to provide cargo security escorts for your valuable products, either single drivers or teams, depending on the distance of the route or nature of the cargo. Whether your company fleet consists of trucks, tractor-trailers, semis, rigs, vans or haulers, it could become a target of the growing population of professional thieves.
We add an additional level of security and reliability to prevent thefts. Solvit Security Solutions employs former police officers to "take care of your valuable cargo from the point at which it leaves your facility until the point it arrives at its destination. Our employees have unmatched training and experience from their 20 plus years in law enforcement. Here are key benefits of offered by solvit Security solutions
- By operating independently, our employees keep the truck drivers operating to the standards your company specify. (i.e. no unscheduled stops or departures)
- A visible security escort is the best tactic in a layered security approach to minimize cargo theft.
- Should the driver leave the load unattended or deviate from the route, our employee will always stay with the load.
- In the event the load has been compromised or there is any deviation, our employee will instantly contact local law enforcement dispatch to have officers respond to the scene. With 20 plus years of law enforcement experience they will command immediate cooperation with local law enforcement dispatchers. Our employees know exactly what information to relay and how to communicate directly with the dispatcher.
- Optional GPS monitoring of our employees independently of the load.
- Because Solvit Security employees have the product owner's interest in mind, they will report any irregularities in the carrier's practices or violations from the driver.